Trust tinsiMink For Your Cotton Yarn in Australia
Do you need cotton yarn in Australia for your next craft project? Look no further than the premium cotton yarn available at tinsiMink. We stock a fantastic array of yarn from quality manufacturers, including Scheepjes and MoYa Yarn.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Organic Cotton Knitting Yarn
Are you looking for ways to get more out of your purchase of cotton crochet yarn? Keep these helpful tips in mind.
• Keep the bundles in a safe location: When you are not using yarn, it’s essential to keep it out of harm’s way (mischievous kitties included!). Think about investing in a craft bag to store your yarn to ensure that you never spill something on it. Another alternative is to store it in a closet or on a high shelf to keep it out of direct reach.
• Stay out of direct sunlight: While working on afghans in the bright sunlight is very relaxing, try to avoid allowing your yarn to be exposed to sunlight for an extended period. Protecting yarn from the sun reduces the risk of the yarn becoming faded.
• Project plan: There is nothing worse than realising that you have run out of a colour that you need for your project. While we always strive to ship yarn to you as soon as possible, you likely want to avoid unanticipated delays that extend your project’s completion date. Order all the yarn that you need for your project in one shipment to reduce delays in and stay on schedule.
What You Can Expect from tinsiMink Regarding Knitting Yarn in Australia
We strive to be your first choice for crochet cotton yarn in Australia. When you trust us with your yarn needs, you can always expect the following.
• Colour pallet assistance: Do you have an idea for a project but feel lost in selecting the right colours? We are here to help. Simply reach out to a member of our customer service team at any time for advice on the right shade. Take advantage of our various colour card options to mix and match the colours that catch your eye.
• Afterpay options: We never want you to feel as though you need to choose between enjoying your craft and preserving your budget. We have teamed up with Afterpay to provide you with payment options that allow you to finalise your purchase now and pay off your order over four interest-free payments.
• Fast shipping: We start processing your order as soon as we receive it and ship it within two business days. We offer worldwide shipping capabilities, but if you order domestically, we cover your shipping costs when your order is over $100.
Related Products We Provide for Your Cotton Knitting Yarn in Australia
We offer more than just a pristine collection of cotton crochet yarn. Other essentials that we provide include the following.
• Embroidery and darning needles: To create a beautiful blanket, you need to have not only high-quality yarn but a reliable set of needles. We carry an extensive collection of needles that are ideal for crocheting or knitting.
• Eucalan washes: It’s important to remember that it’s not always possible to wash your handmade piece using a standard wash and dry cycle. Eucalan No Rinse Wash or the Eucalan One Rinse Wash are perfect solutions when your craft needs a touch of revitalisation. Each product comes in different scents to give your piece a freshly-washed smell.
• Patterns: While developing your own patterns is fun, sometimes it’s hard to get started. Whether you are looking for inspiration or to replicate a cushion or a blanket that you love, we recommend that you click through our assortment of pattern options.
The tinskiMink team works tirelessly to provide you with the best yarn options on the market. As fellow craft enthusiasts, we understand the passion and love behind every stitch, and we only sell products that we have used and loved ourselves. We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, which is why we allow for a 30-day refund option if you aren’t fully satisfied with the quality of the product.
Do you have questions about our yarn or other merchandise? Please reach out to us.
“Stasia has a good range of this yarn (which is my absolute fave) at an excellent price. The intense deep colours and beautiful sheen make it really special and works up lovely in any blankets and shawls. It does come in skeins and to my surprise Stasia took the time to ball it up for me which is an awesome service. ”
"Just a quick note to express my thanks and appreciation for your wonderful customer service. I received my parcel today (wow fast delivery) and I just can’t wait to get started on my projects. The little extras were a lovely surprise also."
“I would like to thank you for the extremely professional way you run your company. Not only is the product wonderful but the care you take in making the orders is greatly appreciated. I will always purchase these brands from you.”
“I can’t begin to tell you how impressed with, not only the beautiful yarn, the absolute promptness of dispatching my order, but most importantly your willingness to go far and beyond to help me. I thought customer service was dead, but you take customer service to a whole new level. I felt that I was the only customer you had until my order was sent. A very big thank you.”