** PRE-ORDER NOW - AVAILABLE 20th September **
It’s that time of year! The Scheepjes 2020 CAL has been revealed after much thinking and guessing who the designer would be. This year’s CAL is designed by Christine Hadderingh of A Spoonful of Yarn, and is called "d’Histoire Naturelle”.
The CAL will begin on the 23rd September - all CAL details can be found on the Scheepjes website.
There are two kit options available:
- Stone Washed / River Washed
- Colour Crafter
Here you will find options for the Stone Washed / River Washed Kit - they are available in four colourways
The finished blanket measurement is 140-145 x 140-145cm
Stone Washed / River Washed:
- 38 x 50g balls of Scheepjes Stone Washed & River Washed [78% Cotton, 22% Acrylic, Sport weight]
- 1x pack of Toho Glass Beads
- 1x beading needle
- 1x official CAL souvenir bookmark
- 1x letter from the designer
- 1x YARN The After Party booklet